Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Pictures


It's been a while since I added pictures, so here are a bunch. This is Isaac wearing my mom's reading glasses. They're zebra striped. Rawr!

This is Isaac singing "you are my sunshine" at his preschool art show.
v
Riding his smokin' hot Huffy Rockit! He loves his new bike. At first he said, "It's a little bit wiggle tippy." But now he says "I can keep trying."





Lincoln and Isaac with their friends after going to the Charmingfare Farm in NH one last time. We love those kids!

Isaac at swimming lessons. He loved his teacher.


Lincoln got his turn too. He's in the "perch" class and I have to go in the water with him. On his first day Jon was home early so he went in. Lincoln is so funny. He gets totally distracted by everything going on around him. Yesterday his teacher asked him to show how to blow bubbles. He pointed to a man standing by the pool and said, "He's tall, huh."



Isaac eating at his art show with Ayana. I got the feeling that they have a "love-hate" relationship going. One day when I picked him up he said, "I be nice to Ayana today." I thought, oh great. What does that mean you do every other day? And it's also nice to know that he's picking up some ebonics as well. :)


Great inventors. Isaac and Lincoln made "chimneys" with all of our t.p. and p.t.



Having Isaac's birthday cupcakes at the park in Nebraska.



Birthday dinner.



Mr. Cool on the potty. He actually won't go but he'll sit there for hours (literally) as long as I keep reading.


Do you see why I said, "love-hate?"

9 comments:

The Lahr's said...

Ok So what is up with the Nakey pics now now....Great pics !I love that you are able to grab the camera before you clean the mess! shows your strength in Boys! hope that all is well
S

The Risdons said...

I've forgotten how funny you are...thanks for the reminder. I was dying laughing about the ebonics comment!

cabesh said...

We miss you guys! I love the picture of our kids together....except Crossley in a diaper! Hah!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love seeing all of the pictures! It has been a long time since we have seen the boys and they have grown so much! I hardly recognize Lincoln! Belle is going to ADORE them next week!

Amy said...

Hooray for lots of posts! Nice work! I loved all the random pics and it's fun to see how big your boys are getting. It's fun to get a peek into your life and see what you're up to on a regular basis. I liked the potty pic best.

Anna and Jon said...

You would you perv!

Alicia said...

My favorite was the tp and pt pics...hahaha. Messes don't matter if it keeps them occupied for at least 10 min.

Erickson Fam said...

Cute pics! I love the chimney pic. Looks like something my boys would do.
How's the house search??

Franklin Family said...

Your boys are cute...and of course your comments seriously make me laugh!! When are we going to see a cute pregnant picture of you?