Saturday, October 23, 2010
Elijah's almost 2
Getting a haircut. So cute
Well, tomorrow is Elijah's 2nd birthday. I'm not sure how this happened. But here are a few things I love about him.
1. He's started "reading." It's hilarious. He gets EVERY SINGLE book out of the book bucket (I don't so much love that part) and then finds one he likes. He opens it and points to things and says strings of gibberish that is so dang sweet.
2. He has a dimple above his eyes. I want to eat it. That sounds weird but it's true.
3. He adores his older brothers. They hand him a spatula and he runs around in pandemonium playing "the swatting baby." Yes, that means he's supposed to chase them and hit them. Hey, they're the ones that came up with the crazy game. He just goes along. Don't you wish you lived at my house? We play all sorts of cool games, like "little Indian worm" and have awesome dance parties.
4. Elijah loves to dance. Enough said.
5. He gives serious wet kisses and zerberts. He's very proud of his belly button and wants to zerbert yours. Priceless.
6. His hair is so blond it disappears in water.
7. When I say "I love you" he nods his head, like, I know mom.