Monday, September 15, 2008

This Posting Will Self-Destruct...

alright, I don't know why you wanted this, but here it is. Yes, I even wore makeup to try to look...smaller? Doesn't do a darn thing.
This is our house.
Here are the boys on the front porch. Isaac has an aversion to keeping his tie up.
We went to the Nebraska state fair. I think this may be my last state fair for a long time. There are some freaky people at fairs. One guy told me "Hey, cool shirt. I've never seen one like that before." I was wearing a blue t-shirt from Old Navy. Granted, it had starts on it, but I didn't think it was that weird. Jon and I were confused. Then some lady randomly told us all about the stuff she was buying for her daughter. Who are these people?

6 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

First of all, "You shouldn't wear so much makeup, it makes you look cheap". Just kidding, but I think you look older wearing makeup. I like you better without it. Second of all, I love Lincoln's hair. A lot. Third of all, I stay away from state fairs all together--all those "carnies" running around frighten me.

Tina said...

WOOOHOOO! Great posting, Anna! Okay, cute house. Don and I took Team A to the fair years ago. We even attended the tractor-pull...I told him it was like a date from hell. OH,sorry, H**L. You look fantastic - love the dress :). Go Huskers! Can't wait to show Parker the boys' pics.

The Lahr's said...

State fair Of course people are weird at state fairs where else do mormons go to have a little excitement!And it sounded like the lady was being friendly. I don't know Anna, I think you spent too much time in NH . Your New england is showing (I love it!)I love the house and LOVE the proge PIC thanks I know I was one of the one's buggin ;) You look GREAT as usual, If you took that pic front on no one would tell you were pregnant!

cabesh said...

"Hi, I'm Anna and I'm super cute....yep, even when I'm pregnant. Oh, do you like my pretty house? Thanks!"

Yeah, you have a house, and boys in school and a baby on the way....doesn't get much better than that.

luvmymunchkins said...

I agree on the state fair thing. Ugh. You look great pregnant. Cute house. Do you love all the space?

Dave and Stephanie said...

you are a babe! i am so happy you are posting again...finally!!